Lamorinda Skate Park is a prime location for those who enjoy skateboarding. It’s an outdoor park, which means it’s open all year round and has skating space available to everyone. In addition to the wide variety of ramps, there are also several bowls as well as a street course that can be used by skaters of all skill levels. Read on to learn more about Lamorinda Skate Park.
All About Lamorinda Skate Park
Lamorinda’s skatepark has a bowl and street area. It is also known as Moraga Skate Park, it features concrete ramps for all levels of skaters to enjoy. The skatepark is located in Moraga Commons park. From the intersection of Moraga Rd. and St. Marys Rd. continue north on Moraga Rd and the park will be on your right.
At Lamorinda Skate Park, it’s important to have a good time, but it is also very imperative that you show respect for your surroundings. Also, taking care of other people and their property as well make sure nothing goes wrong which could lead to an accident or something worse.
Lamorinda Skate Park Rules
The Lamorinda Skate Park is a great place to have some outdoor fun. The park has a variety of ramps, rails, and bowls for skaters of all levels to enjoy. Before you go, be sure to familiarize yourself with the park rules:
– This is a skate park. It’s for boards, scooters, and skates.
– There are no motorized vehicles allowed in the skatepark.
– Vandalism and graffiti will not be tolerated, so keep your park clean at all times.
– Remove any trash or debris before skating
– Amplified music isn’t allowed in the skate park area.
– Alcohol, smoking, or any other illegal substances are not allowed.
– Only one person per skateboard is permitted in the bowl at a time.
– Helmets are required for all skaters.
– Additional obstacles (ramps, jumps rails) are not allowed in the Skate Park area.
– All organized competitions and exhibitions must have prior written approval from Moraga Parks & Recreation Department before they’re permitted at their location inside or around the facility.
– The park will be open 9 am -dusk with hours enforced by officers patrolling this space regularly so you may enjoy your day without having any problems.
Lamorinda Skatepark Features
A variety of ramps and obstacles for skateboarding, rollerblading, or scooters. At the skate park, there’s a whole lot of different surfaces to master. They range from quarter pipes that you can do tricks on for fun or try out new moves with your friends in creative ways. Ledges where it is important not only how high up off them one goes but also which side they land themselves so as avoid falling off completely. Bowls may require some fancy footwork if we’re talking about snowboarding because this type requires balancing while going down hills, and rails around every corner. With all of these features, you can find the perfect spot for your skateboard.
The Lamorinda Skate Park is a great place to learn skateboarding. The park has a beginner’s area with smaller ramps and rails, which is perfect for newbies. There are also more challenging areas for experienced skaters. There are people and groups at the skate park who are friendly and helpful, and they will be happy to give you pointers on how to improve your skills. They can also recommend other places in the area where you can practice your skating.
Skateboarding is a fun and challenging sport that can be done by anyone, regardless of age or height. If you’re looking for the perfect place to try it out for yourself, then Lamorinda skatepark may just be your next destination. This outdoor seating area has plenty of features that will help teach newbies how to ride aboard as well as an open space so experienced skaters have room to practice their tricks. Get in touch with us now and we’ll answer anything. Call us today.
Moraga, California is blessed with some of the area’s most picturesque and fun parks. Here’s a list of some of our favorites:
- Mulholland Ridge Open Space
- Moraga Commons Park
- EBMUD Valle Vista Staging Area
- Orinda Oaks Park
- Tree Of Life
- Moraga Commons Park
- Rancho Laguna Park
- Mulholland Ridge Open Space Preserve
- Lamorinda Skate Park
- Redwood Valley Railway
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location at 533 Moraga Road, Suite 220 in Moraga! Stop by for a visit anytime!